I know we are dating ourselves here…remember life before cell phones?
- If someone wasn’t home when you called them, there was NO WAY to communicate with them without going out to look for them.
- The “mobile devices” were heavy and expensive and exclusive for people who had to be reached. They were usually semi-permanently installed in vehicles.
- If you had to wait in line for something, the only thing you could do was stare at the people around you and pretend you weren’t.
- You had everyone’s phone numbers memorized.
- When speaking with your children, you actually saw more then just the top of their head!